* A new lawsuit alleges New York City restaurants should be open to indoor dining because this “saves lives”. Since I can’t cook for my life, I might agree … [New York Post]
* A Connecticut attorney allegedly shot his wife on Christmas Day and then apparently killed himself in murder and suicide. [Connecticut Law Tribune]
* The New York Attorney General warns of COVID-19 vaccine scams. [Rochester Democrat & Chronicle]
* California now allows lawsuits related to emotional distress even when the events are almost seen. [San Francisco Chronicle]
* New lawsuit alleging conspiracy External banks On Netflix it was stolen from a novel written by a North Carolina teacher. Maybe a writer Fools He also has an issue … [News & Observer]
Jordan Rothman is a partner Rothman Law Firm, A full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also a founder Student Debt Diary, Which is a website that discusses how to pay off student loans. You can reach Jordan via email at email@example.com.