* Kruger has been sued for reversing a $ 85 million contract to buy hand sanitizer Maybe they thought they were buying another type of alcohol … [Enquirer]
* It has been reported that Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s personal attorney, has tested positive for COVID-19. [New York Times]
* A California attorney has been charged with insurance fraud for allegedly providing false invoices for translation and interpretation services to insurance companies. [Insurance Journal]
* President-elect Biden Xavier Becera, the attorney general of California, is chosen to be the Secretary of Health and Human Services. [NBC News]
* A man from New York claims in a new lawsuit that he was seriously injured after a flight attendant gave him dry snow to help with his injury on a flight. Comparative neglect may be at play here … [New York Post]
Jordan Rothman is a partner Rothman Law Firm, A full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also a founder Student Debt Diary, Which is a website that discusses how to pay off student loans. You can reach Jordan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.