* The Supreme Court may soon decide whether New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has the authority to make many orders related to the pandemic. At least the Supreme Court Cuomo couldn’t take Emmy away… [Wall Street Journal]
* The Trump campaign cuts ties with a lawyer alleged to have transmitted false conspiracy theories. [Forbes]
* Former Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland is said to be on Joe Biden’s list of potential attorneys’ selection. [NPR]
* A lawyer, who was refused in New Zealand, whose statutory license in Oregon was also revoked. [Bloomberg Law]
* The Kentucky Attorney General joined a lawsuit aimed at removing personal learning restrictions imposed by the Kentucky governor. This might be a little embarrassing … [CNN]
Jordan Rothman is a partner Rothman Law Firm, A full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also a founder Student Debt Diary, Which is a website that discusses how to pay off student loans. You can reach Jordan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.