* Georgia passes a new law aimed at curbing illegal street racing. Probably safer to stay on the midnight train to Georgia … [Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
* The New York attorney general claims that the NRA bankruptcy case must be dismissed. [ABC News]
* A Texas lawyer known as “DUI Guy” has been sentenced to long prison terms on federal charges. [Dallas Morning News]
* Los Angeles County has denied any wrongdoing in a lawsuit brought by Vanessa Bryant over photos of a helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant. [USA Today]
* Disney and Marvel face a lawsuit alleging they stole designs for Iron Man and Ant-Man. [WDWNT]
Jordan Rothman is a partner Rothman Law Firm, A full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also a founder Student Debt Diary, Which is a website that discusses how to pay off student loans. You can reach Jordan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.