* Lawsuit alleges Florida police used excessive force after they mistook Star Trek memorabilia to be weapons. They should have set the separator to stun … [Hill]
* The Trump Organization has appointed a criminal defense attorney. [Wall Street Journal]
* A public defender is suing her boss for allegedly being asked to dress more modestly to avoid the sexual interest of male prisoners. [Daily Mail]
* Three Michigan lawyers have been charged with a debt collection scheme that was allegedly not owed at all. [Fox News]
* Check out this article on how state court judges use the original. [Juris Lab]
A man’s death after participating in a taco eating competition resulted in a lawsuit against a minor league baseball team. [Washington Post]
* The Biden administration is asking the judge to dismiss the climate change case on behalf of the children. Hope they can handle the heat … [Hill]
Jordan Rothman is a partner Rothman Law Firm, A full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also a founder Student Debt Diary, Which is a website that discusses how to pay off student loans. You can reach Jordan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.