* Lawsuit filed on behalf of thousands of fitness studios in New York City arguing that exercise facilities should be allowed to operate despite COVID-19. Guess people may soon have no excuse to stay away from the gym … [Pix 11]
* The Supreme Court has refused to be involved in Stormy Daniels’ defamation lawsuit against Donald Trump. [Forbes]
* Two New York City attorneys, who allegedly set fire to a New York Police Force vehicle last year, were allegedly offered a plea bargain. [New York Post]
* Check out this article on the issues Vice President Harris handled as a former California attorney general. [Juris Lab]
* The lawyer aims to create “Starbucks Pet Care”. I wonder what a caramel macchiato is with dogs … [Newsday]
Jordan Rothman is a partner Rothman Law Firm, A full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also a founder Student Debt Diary, Which is a website that discusses how to pay off student loans. You can reach Jordan via email at email@example.com.