* A Florida attorney who famously dressed up on beaches for warning of COVID-19 may face discipline for his appeal. I hope he doesn’t dress up as a “reaper” of the court … [ABC News]
* Meghan Markle won a lawsuit against a company that published parts of a private letter she wrote to her father. [Harper’s Bazaar]
* Check out this group of Harvard law graduates trying to eliminate harassment and discrimination in the legal profession. [New York Times]
* Bruce Springsteen hired a New Jersey legal eagle to defend himself in the DWI case. [New York Post]
* Since Above the Law hasn’t had a “Lawyerly Lairs” section in a while, I just wanted to make it clear that the attorney had just bought a multi-million dollar waterfront mansion in Jupiter, California. Check out the sweet fossils in the article. [Real Deal]
Jordan Rothman is a partner Rothman Law Firm, A full-service law firm in New York and New Jersey. He is also a founder Student Debt Diary, Which is a website that discusses how to pay off student loans. You can reach Jordan via email at email@example.com.