Albuquerque, New Mexico metro area
A busy law firm looking to hire an experienced legal assistant who enjoys collaboration, innovation and teamwork. We work hard – but we do happily. If you like an upbeat work environment, we might be the perfect choice for you!
A suitable candidate will / have the following:
- Very comfortable to operate in a paperless ergonomics
- Excellent computer skills – including Microsoft Office, electronic file preservation
- He should be able to function well under little supervision, be self-motivated and have a team
- Able to reconcile and prioritize multiple requests
- Expert organization and time management skills are a must
- It excels at navigating practice management software such as Clio
- Experience in business law – specifically in the field of commercial formations, trademarks and commercial disputes is highly desirable
- Paralegal accreditation is preferred, and those with applicable job experience will be considered
- Spanish speaker required but not required
We offer amazing benefits to our full-time employees including:
Long-term / short-term disability
Generous paid vacation plan
Unique reward structure
We go places, and it’s important that they are!
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $ 16.00- $ 24.00 per hour
Send CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
author: Christy Donahue
Christie is the Marketing Director (CMO) for Slingshot, the parent company of Law 4 Small Business (L4SB). She holds an MBA with a Psychology undergraduate. Christie was previously senior vice president of Albuquerque Bank and now leads the marketing efforts of six legal brands of the Slingshot Group of Companies.